Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Figuring or Trusting?

Dissheveled, but feeling some of the calm….still wondering what tomorrow holds, I am often left disquieted with a bit of apprehension looming until I look skyward and nearly audibly hear the Lord whisper in my ear…..

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not unto your own understanding.
In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

Oh that my faith was my first hold. I, however, am guilty of trying to figure out….explain or make sense in some way of an event. So I ask the Lord and endeavor to hold to my heart verses that remind me where my head, heart and understanding belong. So today I acknowledge that He has created and named me - knows me better than I know myself as He sees my innermost being… knows my heart (when I can be so misunderstood by others) and yet, He still calls me His own!!!!

Join me in the journey to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not unto your own understanding. I count on your understanding from Him as well as He guides and directs you.

As we hit mid-week, let’s take a deep breath…"Trust in the Lord with all [our] hearts, and lean not on our own understanding. In all our ways, acknowledge Him, and let’s let Him direct our path."

I believe in you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...