Thursday, October 20, 2016

Joy for the Asking

I am grateful today that all I have to do is ask and the God that created me and you and knows the number of hairs on our heads is listening with a loving ear.  When I cry out in earnest, there is always One who cares; One who listens and chooses to love me always.

He can restore my joy and spirit for the asking.  And I say thank you, thank you, thank you to a personal God who is never deaf to my voice or spirit calling.  Thank you for loving me enough to save me and to sustain me.

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me.  Psalm 51:12

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...