Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thanksgiving every day

"Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God just as he had done before." Daniel 6:10 Daniel's life was a practice of praise daily and lion's mouths were closed.


Imagine! What if we all expressed our gratitude to God at least 3 times a day. Imagine the concert of praise that could be heard in the heavens and the change that could be made right here on earth. As I've become more and more aware of the wonder that surrounds me each moment, the incredible gifts found therein, I take the time to express my praise and low and behold I am changed.


Won't you join me in choir of praise? Commit to 30 days and you'll be hooked...just watch those around you and how everything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...