Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Take today's opportunites

Today is a new day…. As each moment passes, we will not have the opportunity to recapture it… it must be treated as a precious jewel and made to count. William Penn said:

I expect to pass through life but once.
If, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show,
Or any good thing I can do to any fellow being,
Let me do it now… as I shall not pass this way again.

Have you thought to yourself something you ought to do? Have you kept to yourself a compliment or congratulations due another? Have you scheduled time today to make a call or lend a hand?

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.” Philippians 4:8 NIV

Please don’t let it end in the thinking…take action. Make today count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...