Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Make every day significant!

On this special - very special - 09-09-09 date a friend enjoyed a life altering event as well - she got married! We send our blessings to Cheryl and Jim!!

While this day will stay blazened in their lives with significance, it begs the question, why not make every a day that is blazened in significance? I must admit, there are far too many days that pass without reference because I failed to utilize them to their full. While I thank God for each day, I squander. Oh - what a waste to squander a gift so precious and rare - for it will not come again and I've no idea what tomorrow holds.

I will set out to bless and accomplish at least one thing that will (besides Cheryl and Jim's anniversary) emblazen the date in my heart! And in their honor today I give you 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a:

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...