Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Keep on doing good!

Recently I have had the "pleasure" of going through quite a red-tape process and I must admit, at one point today I just wanted to give up and to be honest, my attitude became a bit stinky! Well, I've had a few moments alone - and some encouragers in my evening. I know each of you works toward helping others each day (I believe in you - and word gets around) and I thought perhaps you could use the same encouragement that I needed to hear today. So...I will continue to work toward what I know is good and right and give each day's glory to God. In the meantime - let's keep on keeping on and ...
Let us not become weary in doing good,
For at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people.
Galatians 6:9-10

Sometimes it’s hard to move ahead with a smile and optimism when disappointment strikes our doorstep and we have worked so hard toward something. But be encouraged today that the truth is….at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

So take the opportunity at hand – this new day – and do good to all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...