Thursday, September 7, 2023

 


I am on a path that I did not choose, nor did the one whom I will gladly, wholly support on it.  It occurred to me today as I went to order something lovely for my path partner, that it could come too late and not be a blessing to them at all.

The thought shocked my senses and I quickly moved away from it, opting for a less "perfect" item that would be delivered in a day or so and hopefully, a blessing, none-the-less.

I will move forward - whether climbing or clamouring along a slippery slope, though I know there will be times when I slide back in tears and fall to my face.  Yet in the midst, I know that One Who is faithful, full of grace and truth - and oh so very much love will never leave us nor forsake us. and I am grateful.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...