Monday, September 18, 2023

 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path."  Proverbs 3:5-6

Sounds simple enough, right?  When a tire needs repair or a light goes out, I barely give a second thought, but when catastrophic news comes - my heart still takes pause. and I find myself seeking solutions and making plans before consulting with the One Who knows and has the best plan, not just for me, but for everyone involved.  My understanding, limited by my sight and focus, is so small when compared to that of the Creator.

I am so grateful there is One I can go to, Who will show me the way - even working all things together for my good - directing my path as I simply acknowledge Him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...