Tuesday, September 12, 2023


 What a wonderful morning!  I love to see an active sky and enjoy it with great anticipation.  The clouds, the colors, the movement and prospect of a storm are winners to me and I am grateful to see the beauty and power as well as enjoying the scent of water in the air.  

So many storms roll through our lives and we have a choice- lean in for the learning and growth or hide in fear, doomed to repeat the scenario cowering in fear.  

Lean in, for "the mountains may depart and the hills may be removed, but my steadfast live shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed, says the LORD, who has compassion on you. " Isaiah 54:10

Make it a great day!  What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...