Friday, September 15, 2023

From Doubt to Delight

 As we look forward - hearing the voice of our Creator call us forth, often our heads fill with messages of dismay - "but I can't do that... or I'm too old to try that now... or but that's impossible."  Sometimes it's not even a "great calling" but simply the prompting just to speak to a stranger or extend a hand to a neighbor that prompts doubt and fear of rejection.  But we are told clearly - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

 
Isn't that amazing?!?  It means we go through life with a net.  As we teeter on the tight rope in the circus of life, feeling frail and weak at times we receive encouragement from the greatest, most powerful One - "I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you."
 
What an incredible promise!  Now - run and fly with renewed courage, strength and hope.  I am so grateful that I can live my life from this premise.  Join me, won't you?  I can't wait to see you soar!













No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...