Tuesday, January 11, 2011

You are fearfully and wonderfully made

Behind every success lies ambition… Behind every ambition - effort…
Behind every effort there is someone who is willing to try.
How often do we get lost in our own list of inadequacies, never realizing that others have not trod the
road we have, acquired the knowledge, talent, skills, been given the unique combination of intelligence
with our experiences. God made each of us unique, individuals hoping we would grasp hold fully and
wholly of the amazing creation – IN HIS IMAGE – we are.
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb, I praise you because I am
fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful and I know that full well.
Psalm 139: 13-14
He wants for us to run into the world – arms spread and say “here I am.” Where are your dreams? You
know, while it’s the very young “successes” that make it to the news… its more common for people over
35 to find/return to their passion and make it a success with their acquired experience, knowledge and
desire. LET’S GO FOR IT – GIVE IT A TRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...