Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sharp and Effective

There are friends I love spending time with because I am so energized by the learning and ideas that come from/within conversation. Those friendships also hold the safety and love within which to be honest with one another at a deep level where one may tell the other a hard truth in love. It is one of the ways God speaks to us and that we grow, becoming more effective individuals.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Proverbs 27:17

God has blessed me with some trusted friends whom I can bounce things off of and hear an honest answer as to my part. It is an amazing privilege and incredible blessing. I am better for it. Hope your week brings one of these amazing synergistic conversations this week as you go forth sharper and more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...