Monday, February 7, 2011

Every Day a New Day

“Teach us to number our days and recognize how few they are, help us to spend them as we should.” Psalm 90:12 TLB

Each day the news is a reminder that we are not on this planet at our own will and design and that each day is a day that can not be returned once spent.

Today is a new day – a new week – a new adventure and I want it to count for everything. Should tomorrow take me to heaven, I want to have lived and loved well…to not have withheld love, kindness,goodness or encouragement from anyone, but to have added to the lives of those with whom I come in contact.

So I will number this day 1 and tomorrow day 1 and the next day 1 as well, planning to live each with the life and newness every new dawn brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...