Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He is faithful - Know it - Live it

“…In my moments of fear….through every pain, every tear, There's A God Who's Been Faithful To Me
When My Strength Was All Gone, When My Heart Had No Song, Still In Love He's Proved Faithful To Me
Every Word He's Promised Is True, What I Thought Was Impossible, I've Seen My God Do
He's Been Faithful, Faithful To Me - Looking Back His Love And Mercy I See
Though In My Heart I Have Questioned - And Failed To Believe
Still He’s faithful – faithful to me.”

Lyrics to a song that was a heartfelt cry …so hard to remember some times all that God has done for us…not just in the theological sense, but today – here – now! Can you look back to a day when you felt you were no longer in His favor…then when He showed you that He knows your name?

Today – I choose to believe… to put my stake in that truth and encouragement to… Be strong and courageous. [I will] not be afraid or terrified for the LORD [my] God goes with [me]; He will never leave [me] nor forsake [me]." Deuteronomy 31:6

And so today – take one step (even a baby step) and He will honor it – He IS faithful beyond our wildest dreams.

Make today count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...