Monday, December 20, 2010

A time for renewed hope ...

Every year I look forward the great anticipation to the wonderful Christmas movies that inspire, captivate and touch my heart. Miracle on 34th Street with Maureen O'Hare and Natalie Wood (colorized) is my favorite! It is truly a movie filled with the desire to see someone hope, dream and believe again - not just in another, but in themselves and a future. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in the here and now - the must do's and need to's that we lose our vision, our hope, and our dreams for a future. Yet a great future awaits.



For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11


My hope for you is that you find that spark within yourself that causes you to revisit dreams of your future - and to bring you hope. For those around you - in seeing the very spark in you - will be so inspired to dream again - perchance to hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...