Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Find the beautiful - the pure around you.

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. Philippians 4:8

Pure – without imperfection, innocent – unadulterated. When I see the shades of color in the sky – there is one that I’ve never seen successfully reproduced. My heart sings at the viewing and delights at the wonder of God’s artistry. As I view the blooming flowers or the cherubic face of a baby or small child…or the clasped hands of an elderly couple who have weathered many storms, but whose love is perfect in the moment….I stand in wonder.

Find that which is pure around you and revel in it…let it sweep you off your feet and make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...