Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where trust and hope belong...

How many times do you catch yourself saying "I wish" I could do this or this problem would go away? While wishing upon a star seemed like a great idea as a youngster and I still make a wish upon a falling star, there is one place where we CAN place our trust and hopes. I have always found it in one of my favorite verses: Be anxious for nothing, but in all things through prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God and the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6 :There have been times when - with all of my heart - I thanked God for provision that was needed, but I knew He would provide (there have also been those times where it was more of a challenge and I would say to God - You say this and now I am believing you for it). Each time when the provision came, my hope was renewed and my faith increased. Is there some situation in your life today that you would like to see change? Well - I suggest you roll up your shirt sleeves for your part and trust fully in God for the rest. You take that first step in faith and He will carry you the rest of the way - if you let Him. Now have a great day! http://gratitudeattitudetoday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...