Monday, March 14, 2022


This is so true!  You can have a great day or a bad day - you decide.  When you get out of bed, do you dread the day or do you start with a grateful - "Thank you for this day, Lord?"  It sets the tone.  If you start your day with the news and reports of crime, war and fear, it can affect the rest of  your day.  Did you know that being a "news junkie" can actually affect your personality and mental well-being?  That's why we're instructed to think on things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent or praiseworthy in Philippians 4:8.  I journal every day and can look back at how God answered prayer and how I've grown in faith and life.  If you're looking for a journal, here's a simple 6x9 100 page journal that reminds you that you are a bright and shining star!  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09VFNDJ29/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

 I "quit the news" several years ago and only seek news that states the facts, not someone's opinion of events, when I do catch the news - and I limit it to 5-15 minutes a day.  It will not be the focus of my day.  I will live in gratitude and faith.  How do you get through these turbulent times?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...