Thursday, March 17, 2022

 It never ceases to amaze me how time flies…and we forget it’s preciousness until it has passed.  We get lost in the mundane, the hurriedness of daily life and forget the important.  It’s days where sleep passed too quickly the night before that I find myself putting on bright colors, requiring a smile of myself and looking again at what important, fun and even motivating thing I will do today to make it count – to live it ON PURPOSE.

 
5"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:54
 

May today hold new adventures, new plans, new life and at least one step toward creating a legacy from a life lived ON PURPOSE.
 
It can all start with a SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...