Wednesday, January 26, 2022

 

Good morning!

How I love the water!  This photo I took at the pahranagat national wildlife refuge.  There was more water again at my last passing and how I love to see the blue and green in the midst of the desert.  Just as the levels of water there ebb and flow, so does the day to day and I am so very grateful for so many blessings in my life; parents still here and married in their 80's, kids and grandkids who've all had and successfully conquered the CoV, and so much more.  So, a peaceful view and settled soul is wonderful!  I revel in moments of quiet - they are soothing to my soul.  So today with gratitude - even in the midst of the busyness - I will be still and know that God is with me and directing my steps as I allow and seek after Him.

Where is your place of peace and quiet?  I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...