Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wow!!  Boy is today a "jumpstart" day! Woke up at 7:30 a.m. (somehow slept through the 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. reminder alarms).  I am usually entering my car and heading downtown at 7:30 a.m.  Well - I shot up like a bullet, showered, applied make-up, dressed and was out the door and getting into my car at 7:50 and still made it to work on time (which is 10 minutes before I'm due there)  

So, I started thinking.  While I certainly would not choose the rush and ramble morning I had thsi morning as an every day event, it would appear I'm leaving time on the table that I could put to good use.  To awaken with drive and get my quiet time, workout and a chore or two done each morning before heading to work would be amazing!!  So - tomorrow - it's off to a new routine!!  Just as Psalm 30:5b states that "joy comes in the morning."  I am headed for new joy each morning!  Blessings upon you and your day! 

Ever have a day like this??
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...