Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gratitude in the Midst ...Be a Spark

Today greetings and postings from a few of my favorite loved ones sent my heart soaring so filled with gratitude and love in the midst of uncertain times. I am truly grateful as I continue to walk through, work through, and be faithful on this path, in this season of my life.
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:5-7)
Today in this new and wonderful day, I encourage you to take a gander outside at the beautiful blue sky - take in the color, think of those most near and dear to your heart and say “thank you.” It is a fresh beginning filled to the brim with opportunities to “get it right.” Today holds the key to tonight’s restful sleep and tomorrow’s success. So plan your “random acts of love” – remind yourself to smile (even if you don’t feel like it) and do one thing from your list – the most important thing today……. Have you put off a call to a friend who’s been on your mind? Have you let life’s concerns grab away at your time and remove time to regenerate and renew? Then today – do it! Just do that thing that came to mind and revel in the accomplishment of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...