Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Live today in kindness - On Purpose

The other day I we were traveling down a road and became perturbed by a car stopped in the middle of the road blocking accesd in and out of a convenience store/gas station. As we lamented at our inconvenience, an ambulance came and stopped behind the vehicle. I felt so bad. I had no idea someone was in distress and had been so selfish in my thoughts. Later I found out about hidden agendas and the stress on the faces of some co-workers became more apparent.

As the news broke that September held the highest unemployment percentages yet in our state, I was reminded of how incredibly blessed I am to have a job, home and family. So - today - on purpose - I will endeavor to love better and to show each person I come in contact with that they count. Won't you join me?

In response to all He has done for us, let us outdo each other in being helpful and kind to each other and in doing good. Hebrews 10:24 (TLB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...