Friday, January 20, 2023

    So grateful for Friday this week!!  What a week!  Each day included doctor's visits and a surgery for my husband as an issue with his failing sight became urgent.  Today is the first day I won't be running home and then to a doctor's office or surgery center with him....only the usual Friday night for his dialysis.  

    I feel like I've spent the week running with little sleep and a bit of frustration as this was the result of a doctor he'd been changed to due to an insurance glitch.  We're back with the great doctors and they are fixing what the other doctor caused.  At any rate....God has been so good.  

    At times of great frustration, I chose to sing praises to God and what a difference it makes.  While rushing around - I had peace.  God IS good ALL the time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...