Wednesday, October 21, 2020

What a beautiful day!  As friends around the country speak of changing seasons and the beauty of the colors as the leaves change on picturesque hillsides covered in orange, red and yellow, I find myself still experiencing 90 degree days and not a lot of change in color, but some wonderful return visits.  Just outside our front door is a garden that has spilled forth another blooming before the cooler temperatures end their season.  The aroma is wonderful as I head toward the entrance to my home.

I hope my life is a pleasing aroma that brings fresh air and a pleasant experience for those who come in contact with me each day, but more than that, I hope my life is found to be a pleasing aroma of worship to our Lord. 

2 Corinthians 2:25 For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.


. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...