Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Keep Going to Overflowing

Some days you just need to keep going because you need to…. On those days, I count on this little statement/prayer:

“I believe that there will be a perfect outcome to every situation in my life because God is in complete control.”

I am so grateful that I do believe in God, that it is true that He created us in His image and that we are “fearfully and wonderfully made” (from Psalm 139). Interestingly enough – it also says that “my soul knows it full well.”

Often I confuse how I feel at any given moment with the truth. So today I’m reaching for, grasping, hanging on to…. The truth.

I pray in those times for you that you are able to draw from the rich resource of the Word and be washed over by the truth – that you are indeed fearfully and wonderfully made and that your soul will shine forth welling up from inside so that you DO KNOW IT FULL WELL.

Enjoy your day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...