Thursday, March 15, 2012

Run with strength, courage & no regrets!

"Fear regret more than failure." ~ Taryn Rose

Run with passion toward your calling, casting aside doubt and fear, for they will rob you of your joy and determination and yield regret for those things you gave up on or never attempted.

I had a voice teacher who once told me of her mother's sudden death. She had spoken of so many wonderful plans and trips they had gone on. I aspire to be as she. "I really don't have any regrets. My mother and I went on the trips we said we would and did the things we said we wanted to do together."

I want to be a "doer", moving forward and pulling people up and pushing them toward their dreams at the same time; no room for fear or worry, only strength, a vision and the power imbued upon me by God. It is then...knowing that I gave it my all...that I will not have regrets. Dream, run toward them, hold them high and be a do-er!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...