Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Saying Thank You - Every Day!

While tomorrow is a day devoted - once a year - to saying thank you for all that we recognize as blessing in our lives, how much more wonderful would everyday be if we celebrated in attitude and action in the same way? Would there be more smiles and greetings to neighbors and strangers? Would there be more gratitude-filled prayer? Would we be a greater blessing to those around us if we rose each morning to say thank you: first to our Maker and then throughout our day?

I'm taking the challenge and standing on the truth. "My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up." Psalm 5:3

Enjoy the music in the link below. It is the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and I am hoping you will be blessed. I know their music in glorious praise blesses me and I am grateful!

http://www.last.fm/music/Brooklyn+Tabernacle+Choir

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...