Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tired and sun-scorched - come you will be strengthened

While my blow dryer at home has seen it's last days, the outside weather seems to take it's place with the 110+ degree weather and winds that have ranged
between 5-25 mph at any given time. Sometimes the heat can cause me to be irritable and experience "brain fog" among other things, leaving well laid plans
abandoned for comfort and a desire to simply rest. I am so glad we have a guide to lead the way.

God is good and has given us this amazing promise.

The LORD will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11

So in this very sun-scorched land, I find strength in the knowledge that the LORD will guide the way, strengthen me and His living water will flow through me...me...(oh my goodness - imperfect sinner/saint me) and those waters will never fail. I can be used as a spring of life in all of my frailties and human-ness - we all can! Isn't that exciting? Imagine and step into that truth today. God bless you richly as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...