Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dress Up no matter what you're wearing :-)

Okay – take a deep breath. We’re almost there……

It’s Thursday!!!!

I was sooooo pleasantly surprised yesterday to get home and walk into the cool evening air. The light breeze added to my pleasure. Our pets welcomed me and I began working on those things “around the house” that needed to be completed. I’m smiling still from the wonderful evening that followed. So, today I “dressed up.” The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

"The Lord does not look at the things man looks at.
Man looks at outward appearance,
But the Lord looks at the heart."
I Samuel 16:7


How lovely that the smile dresses us both outwardly and inwardly. That one little action seems to cause a “smile inside” AND immediately improves our own mood…… I’m so glad, though, that God sees my heart and its desires and longings… and joy in each day – as well as those things that make you go “ugh.”


For today – let’s smile and improve not only our appearance, but those around us. I understand it’s catching. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...