Sunday, November 8, 2009

Start a new week with a new attitude of gratitude

There is a true story about a young lady with terminal cancer, who was a beautiful bride to her high school sweetheart. She was every bit the princess bride - utterly gorgeous. Five days later, she succumbed to her battle with cancer. Her joy was contagious - but it also stung as I am more often than extravagant in the way I may waste time or procrastinate. So, this week, I start anew to work as though it is my first day on the job, appreciate my family and friends as though it is my perhaps my last chance and to love without measure - sharing the love first shown me by my Creator.

“Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain” (Philippians 2:16).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...