Monday, February 13, 2012

Legacy of?

Today I am grateful for all that I have and the time (unknown) that I have left to enjoy.

Our days are numbered but none of us knows that number. So today – I choose to give it all I’ve got…. To shine bright, dream big and be honest in kindness and love. The headlines this weekend were hard to take - another life lost well before the time we'd hoped to have them with us. It serves as a great reminder to me about how I live each day. I don't want to leave with unresolved relationships, but rather with love. I know there will be those who misunderstood me, but that will always be the case - I am responsible only for the love I extend, not whether or not it's received. So because I don't know the time or day, I will enjoy this day and love....simply love as best I know how.

And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. (Psalm 139:16b)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...