Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Here I Am Before You Lord

There is so much activity around me these days, sometimes I feel as though I'm in the midst of a whirlwind of good news, uncertainty, tragedy, mishaps and great delights and hillarity. This week has been a mixed bag for certain! Weeks like these leave me seeking a block of time to simply spend on my knees in worship and communion - sorrow, joy - a heart's cry.

"And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead." Revelation 1:17

During times of deep worship it is as though I've touched His garment in the crowd and His peace, joy, love and life have washed over me. I pray this for you today. May you experience a new level of worship, peace, joy and life today as you seek His face.

I hope this helps:http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=DY667GNX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hmmm....when your artificial tree sheds more needles than any real tree at the time of removal, there may be a problem.  I'm thinking i...